The Resource "Princess Mononoke" film comic, v. 2
- "Princess Mononoke" film comic, v. 2
- Title number
- v. 2
- Statement of responsibility
- Hayao Miyazaki
- Set in the Japanese countryside of the lawless and chaotic Muromachi Period, Princess Mononoke is the story of a young man's quest to reconcile the powerful forces of human civilization and industry with the need to live harmoniously in the natural world. It is a time when Samurai warriors raid each other's territories whenever they sense weakness or advantage. Men and women driven from areas of conflict have begun to eke out their livings in even the most remote forests where the gods of old still rule the land
- Biographical or historical data
- Hayao Miyazaki is the prominent director of many popular animated feature films. He is also the co-founder of Studio Ghibli, the award-winning Japanese animation studio and production company behind worldwide hits such as PRINCESS MONONOKE, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE and SPIRITED AWAY.
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of "Princess Mononoke" film comic, v. 2
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Princess Mononoke" film comic, v. 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.rbkc.gov.uk/resource/6HIh3JP2tJs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.rbkc.gov.uk/resource/6HIh3JP2tJs/">"Princess Mononoke" film comic, v. 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.rbkc.gov.uk/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.rbkc.gov.uk/">Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...